All our professionals at Foot First Podiatry maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
Zahid Ladha, D.P.M., F.A.C.F.A.S.
Podiatrist in New Albany, INFoot First Podiatry
PHS Saint Michael's Hospital- Cleveland, Ohio 1996-1998
Podiatric surgical Residency 24 Months - Rotations: Emergency Medicine, General Surgery Vascular Surgery, Ortl10pedic Surgery Podiatric Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Internal Medicine, Pain Management, Medical Imaging, Pathology, Anesthesia, Wound Care, Podiatric Clinic & Office. Training Sites: Lake HospitalSystem, University MedNet, Mentor Integrated Medical Campus, Richmond Heights Hospital, Mt Sinai Hospital, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, St Micheals Hospital, Deaconess Hospital, Cleveland Foot & Ankle Clinic and Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine.
Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine - Cleveland, Ohio 1992- 1996
Degree Earned: Doctor of Podiatric Medicine,
Awarded OCPM International Scholarship.
McMaster University - Hamilton, Ontario 1986-1991
Degree Earned: Bachelor of Science,
Thesis: Action of Prokinetic Drugs in Canine Colon.
Foot First Podiatry - New Albany, Indiana 1998 - Present
Foot & Ankle Specialist. I am chiefly responsible for performing complete problem oriented histories and physicals, evaluations, diagnosis and treatment of wide variety of foot and ankle pathology by performing medical, conservative as well as simple, complex surgical and reconstructive procedures.
HeartSavers - Cleveland, Ohio 1995 - 1998
AHA CPR Instructor and Trainer. I was responsible for marketing, instruction, implementation and development of CPR, Basic Rescue and Healthy Heart Living Programs throughout Cleveland OH.
The Toronto General Hospital – Toronto, Ontario 1991 - 1992
Clinical Trials Research Associate. I was directly responsible for coordinating the daily trail activities and preparing side presentations for PBC and Hepatitis students at the Liver Clinic.
- ABPS - Board Certified 2004
- American Podiatric Medical Association 1992 - Present
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons 1992 - Present
- Indiana Podiatric Medical Association 1998 - Present
- American Heart Association 1993 - 1998
- Canadian Association of Podiatric Students - President and Vice President 1992 - 1996
- Kappa Tau Epsilon Professional Honors Society - Treasurer 1992 - 1996
- Ohio Podiatric Medical Students Association 1992 - 1996
- Director of Clinical Affairs and Scientific Seminar Chairman 1993, 1994 and 1995
- Who's Who in American Universities and Colleges
- OPMSA President Award for Leadership and Service
- Board Qualified - American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Board Eligible - American Board of Podiatric Medicine and Orthopedics
- Ankle Arthroscopy Certification
- Internal Fixation Certification
- Laser Certification
- Indiana Podiatric Medical License
- Illinois Podiatric Medical License
- British Columbia Podiatric Medical License
- PMLEXS, National Board Exams Part 1 & Part 2 successfully completed
- New Technology in Wound Care: Assessment Diagnosis and Treatment
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation Instructor
- Research Projects & Presentations:
Kinematic Magnetic Resonance Imaging Evaluation of SubTalar Joints
Retrospective Analysis of Ganglionic Cysts,
Pull-Out Strength of SubTalar Arthroeresis Devices
Fixation of Supination External Rotation Ankle Injuries,
Selected Hallux Abducto-Valgus Osteotomies,
Multiple Sclerosis and MRSA Infections with Osteomylitis Treatment and Case Presentation,
CPR for Everyone,
Prudent Heart Living,
- Honors Standing: Surgery, Radiology, Externships, Community Medicine and Patient Evaluation
- ABPS Board Certification 2004
Aga Khan Volunteer Association -Vancouver, Toronto, Hamilton and Cleveland 1981 - Present
Offer volunteer services for blood banks, Partnership Walks, 10K Charity Runs, as well as coordinating 1 presenting seminars and recreational outings. Researched and presented a slide, sound and laser exposition for over 3000 people at the Toronto Metropolitan Convention Center.